You can get basic information about Peppol from the Get to know Peppol guide and the training sessions recorded in August 2022.
- Peppol is a network through which different actors can transmit electronic business documents to each other.
- Enables the transmission of documents related to the supply chain and invoicing between organisations in a standardised, sector-independent manner.
- OpenPeppol is a non-profit international association registered in Belgium with members from both the public and private sectors.
- Administratively, OpenPeppol consists of a central organisation (OpenPeppol AISBL), national authorities (Peppol Authority, PA) and national service providers (Service Provider, SP).
- OpenPeppol is responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of the specifications, operating model and services of the Peppol network.
The State Treasury is Finland’s Peppol authority.
Click the arrow to start the video playback in Finnish. Click the symbol at the bottom right of the video frame to see the video in full screen.