Customer interviews and surveys are part of the joint development of the Real-Time Economy project. We conduct customer interviews on various topics and recruit interviewees through an open search.
The following interviews and surveys are ongoing or coming up:
- Survey: How digital is your company now and how would you like to develop? (Please see the description below.)
- Discussion invitation for accounting firms and financial administration professionals (Please see the description below.)
- Interview about your company’s financial management
- Training needs on Peppol procurement messages
- The possibilities of financial data conversion and distribution services
- Procurement message and e-invoicing portal usage needs of small businesses.
We will publish more detailed registration information when the application is opened.
In the past, we have conducted interviews on, for example, the following topics:
- Survey for financial management system vendors about the standard way of presenting accounting data
- Business needs and attitude toward digital financial statements
- Challenges and opportunities related to transaction management in large companies
- Customer interviews on everyday life in financial administration
- Consent of businesses to the use of their financial data.